How to Choose Your Wedding Gown
Since a very young age, women dream of their big day. They dream of the day when they will walk down the aisle in the most beautiful white dress and find their prince charming waiting at the other end. Now, they day has come and you are still clueless about how to choose the perfect wedding dress that will amaze your guests and stun your husband to be. Thankfully, the Day Wedding & Events is here to help and offer you some wedding advice and wedding tips on how to make the best wedding gown decision.
Whether you are having a Dubai wedding, an Abu Dhabi wedding or a Lebanese wedding, we have all the wedding inspiration you need, especially for your special dress. So here are some of the tips on how to make the perfect choice:
- The most important tip to remember is to keep your silhouette in mind at all times while you are shopping. That means: do not think of what is in style at the moment but, think of what looks good on you and what makes you stand out.
- Another piece of advice from our event planner is to make sure that the top part of your dress is exceptionally gorgeous. That’s because it’s the most memorable part of the dress; the one that people will see more and the one that will show in most of the wedding photos.
- A wedding planner will always tell you to ask many questions when trying on a dress just to make sure it will make you look beautiful but also comfortable. Ask yourself if you can easily dance in it, sit with it or even if it overexposes a part of your body.
- Think of where and when you are having your wedding. If it is a beach wedding, then you probably should not buy a dress with a long trail. If your wedding is a destination wedding, do some research on the weather conditions on the month of your wedding so you can buy the perfect dress for any situation.
- Another important tip is to set a budget before you go on your wedding dress shopping spree and to communicate it to the sales associate helping you. That way, she will only bring you the dresses that are within your price range and not fall in love with the one that is above your price range.
And so, with these tips, we are hoping the dress picking process has become easier for you, bride-to-be and we are wishing you the best on your big day and in your marriage.